Welcome to GMS athletics! (Disponible en español)
Many exciting opportunities are available for all students. The administration, coaches and support staff look forward to helping your child continue their athletic careers. We hope that your child enjoys the fun and excitement that comes from being part of a successful program.
The following forms must be completed and submitted to the athletic office before athletes are eligible to practice or tryout. After completion of the required forms, an Athletic Participation Clearance Card will be issued to you from the athletic office. This clearance card notifies the coach of your eligibility and YOU MUST PRESENT this card to your coach at the first tryout or practice.
2018 – 2019 Athletic Physical Form, Code of Conduct, Proof of Insurance, Emergency Medical Form and Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Signature Form.
- Fall Sport Athletic Registration is July 18 and 25, from 8:00 – 4:00pm in the GMS Athletic Office.
- Football practice for Grades 7th and 8th begins July 30, 4:00-5:15pm.
- 7th and 8th Volleyball Tryouts August 6, 7 and 8, 4:00-6:00pm.
- Cross Country for grades 6th, 7th, 8th, August 9, 4:00-5:30pm.
- Girls Soccer 6th, 7th and 8th Grades Open Field August 7, 4:00-5:30pm, Tryouts August 8, 9 & 10, 4:00-5:30pm.
- Boys Soccer Grades 7th & 8th, Open Field August 7, 6:00-7:30pm and Tryouts August 8, 9 & 10, 6:00-7:30pm.
Forms and Information
- Physical Form
- 2018-19 Code of Conduct & Emergency Form
- Please read the following information before filling out the Concussion & Cardiac Form:
- Concussion & Cardiac Form
- Drug Testing Form
All of these forms are available to you by clicking on the links, or can be picked up in the Athletic Office EXCEPT for the Drug Testing Form. For the Drug Testing Form, the parent/guardian and athlete must come into the Athletic Office to hear a short explanation of the process and sign the paper.
Contact Mrs. Egli, GMS Athletic Coordinator with questions at 534-6436 or 533-0391 Ext. 2703